Network for Urban Development
Science City Lyngby works towards a vision of creating an attractive university town with superb facilities that can attract and retain international as well as Danish professionals, scientists, students and their families. We wish to be attractive for companies of all sizes, nurture entrepreneurs and facilitate collaboration and knowledge-sharing.
Our strategy for 2020-2025 focuses on creating a so-called Innovation District inspired by Brookings Institution. In Innovation Districts future products and solutions are designed and we have all the components here in and around the DTU Campus to be part of and contribute to healthy and green future solutions.
If you wish to know more and explore how your company or educational institution can become part of Science City Lyngby please contact CEO Marianna Lubanski at email@example.com
Did you know…..
- A world-class university DTU rated second best globally just after MIT. and hundreds of cool start-ups.
- Science City Lyngby is one of the most international locations in Denmark close to 100 different nationalities live, work and study here.
- 27% of the citizens have a Masters degree og a PhD.
- Close to 12.000 students, 2.200 researcher, and 1.300 PhD students.
- 2.400 companies located such as Microsoft, COWI, Haldor Topsøe, Hempel, Danica, Aquaporin and much more.
Come join us in creating the future.
We strive to build a city which supports innovation, co-creation, entrepreneurship and quality of life – at the same time. To succeed we need a strong local partnership involving all stakeholders in a close dialogue = Science City Lyngby.
Marianna Lubanski CEO – Science City Lyngby