Small and medium-sized enterprises are significant contributors to the wider DK economy and within the City, driving growth and employment. Science City Lyngby is committed to encouraging and supporting enterprise and small business growth. The aim is to cooperate, develop ideas, share knowledge and build networks across different industries and educational institutions.
The role of the network is to:
- Identify opportunities for smaller and medium-size businesses to grow
- Identify projects that students can help solve
- Strengthen the foundation for internships and employment
- Support an attractive urban life
- Promote entrepreneurship and innovation to students and the business community
- Promote sustainable and future-oriented solutions
More help can be found at the Copenhagen Business Hub (Erhvervshus Hovedstaden) who can help equip you with the know-how and tools you need to fulfill your business-goals through different programs and events.
For further info and contact look here: https://ehhs.dk/content/ydelser/about-us/b3b0e86c-4f43-4711-95b7-f53eb697c2c8/
The partnership model is a good example of how we can work together to create innovation and knowledge clusters for small, large and medium-sized businesses.
Steen Donner, CEO – Scion DTU, Science and Technology Park