April 15, 2016
New board members and FinTech
The Annual General Meeting 2016
The fifth annual general meeting was held at Microsoft on April 11, 2016 with an impressive attendance from member companies and organisations. The meeting included a look back on the many successes and results from 2015 as well as an overview of the new, exciting initiatives and activities for 2016.
In addition to the chairman’s update, the meeting also included an election of board members. The new composition of the board is as follows:
Municipality – A (4 seats)
- Sofia Osmani – Mayor
- Simon Pihl Sørensen – Deputy mayor
- Søren P. Rasmussen – Member of city council
- Dorete Dandanell – Member of city council (new board member)
Companies / organisations – B, C, D (5 seats)
- Charlotte Mark – CEO, Microsoft Development Center Copenhagen
- Michael Dupont – Store Manager, Magasin (new board member)
- Kim Sillemann – CEO, Geo
- Peter Mering – CEO, DanicaPension
- Søren Adamsen – Senior Market Director, COWI (new board member)
Companies / organisations – E, F, G (2 seats)
- Marianne Vittrup – Account manager, Lyngby Boligselskab/KAB
- Stig P. Christensen – CEO, SPCadvice
Educational instutions – H (2 seats)
- Claus Nielsen – Executive Vice President, DTU
- René van Laer – Director, K-Nord
Following the formal part of the general meeting, guest speaker Simon Haldrup, EVP and Head of MobileLife in Danske Bank – also known as ‘Project X’ – delivered an inspirational talk on ‘FinTech – challenges and upcoming trends’.
Participating members also enjoyed a networking session at the reception in the beautiful surroundings at Microsoft.
The City of Knowledge would like to thank Microsoft for being a generous host as well as guest speaker Simon Haldrup for an inspiring session.
Photo: Ehrhorn & Hummerston