International Matchmaking & Career Fair 2021
Meet selected candidates for your company
On October 12th, Science City Lyngby, Lyngby-Taarbæk Municipality, Gladsaxe Erhvervsby, Gladsaxe Municipality, Ballerup Municipality and Copenhagen Capacity invite you to join a unique setup of a matchmaking event, where you will meet pre-screened international students, young specialists and recent graduates explicitly selected for you.
There is a limited number of spots at this event – so remember to save your seat!
Get matched with pre-screened candidates
Before the event we’ll do the time-consuming initial screening of all the candidates for you, matching their skills with your open positions, and set up the schedule for short 1-1 sessions with the ones that match your company’s needs the best. You simply attend to interact with the pre-screened qualified candidates to ask the questions needed to figure out if there is a match.
Network in career fair
This event is partly also a career fair, offering you an option to open up a booth to represent your company and meet wider variety of international candidates interested in your company. Use this chance to mingle with these young professionals to increase your brand awareness.
Why your company should join?
- By participating, you as a company will get the opportunity to meet motivated and interested candidates in your company
- You will have 1:1 interviews with pre-screened candidates matching your open vacancies
- Your company will get stand in career fair to have option to meet and interact with all the event participants
- Being part of our event increases brand awareness across an international audience during company presentation group sessions
- You can quickly access the match for your next employee, student worker, intern, or form a project collaboration
When: 12 October, 2021 | 14:30 – 17:00
Where: COWI, Parallelvej 2, Kongens Lyngby
Application deadline for attending the event: 15 September 2021 | 10:00 am
It’s free to join the event!
For participants: Sign up via this link.
NOTE. We have a capacity for approx. 15 companies, so registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
About the International Matchmaking & Career Fair
It is central to Science City Lyngby ‘s work to create an attractive city for international talents who come to the city to study, work, and live. The purpose of the career fair is to get more international talent into jobs in Denmark, so that we can also have competitive companies in the future. In addition, the career fair will create an increased network and ensure a faster recruitment process through prescreening of participants in relation to the companies’ needs.
The career event is anchored in Network for Internationalisation.