DTU High Tech Summit 2017
DTU High Tech Summit – two days with focus on ‘Industry 4.0’
DTU is the largest technological university in Denmark and a university with a solid daily contact to Danish businesses. The City of Knowledge is partner when DTU for the first time launches High Tech Summit the 20-21 September 2017.
High Tech Summit is a new type of event that offers both conference and exhibition, and targets all those involved in digitising Danish industry – ‘Industry 4.0’.
During the two days when High Tech Summit takes place it is possible to:
- Get insight into current internationally leading research and development projects within Industry 4.0, including Internet of Things, Smart Production and Digitisation
- Access one of Denmark’s largest high-tech entrepreneurship environments
- Find out more about start-ups, investment opportunities and funding opportunities, DTU Skylab and Science DTU
- Experience a wide range of debates, Tech Talks, awards, competitions and hackathons
- Networking and meeting customers and partners across sectors
- Match-making with researchers, students and new collaborators
Newsletter, exclusive stand and more information
It is free to visit the High Tech Summit and registration will be done on arrival, but if a company wish to book an exclusive stand at the summit it can be done via High Tech Summit’s own website.
Also visit the High Tech Summit website for more information about the summit and subscribing to newsletter.