DTU High Tech Summit 2017
Digitalisation of Danish Industry – Industry 4.0
DTU is Denmark’s largest technological platform and is also a university with a solid, everyday contact to Danish business industry. It gives great fundament to a new type of event DTU High Tech Summit 2017, which offers conference and exhibition focusing on the digitalisation of Danish industry. Lyngby-Taarbæk City of Knowledge is partner when DTU for the first time is organising High Tech Summit the 20-21 of September 2017.
Lyngby-Taarbæk City of Knowledge has a central objective of maintaining DTU’s position as one of Europe’s leading technical universities, e.g. through close business collaborations and bridge building across sectors.
Therefore, the City of Knowledge has signed a partnership with DTU concerning the organization of the event in September.
DTU High Tech Summit is an event targeting all, dealing with the digitalisation of Danish industry – ‘Industry 4.0’.
At High Tech Summit it is possible to:
- Gain insight into current leading international research and development projects within the Industry 4.0, including Internet of Things, Smart Production and digitalisation
- Get access to one of the largest high-tech entrepreneurship environments
- Hear more about start-ups, investment potential and funding opportunities, DTU Skylab and Science DTU
- Experience a wide range of debates, Tech Talks, awards, competitions and Hackathons
- Network and meet customers and partners across industries and sectors
- Matchmaking with researchers, students and new partners
Exhibitors and members of the City of Knowledge:
If a company wish to book an exclusive stand at the summit, there will be membership benefits to companies part of Lyngby-Taarbæk City of Knowledge. Contact The City of Knowledge secretariat on email@example.com for more information.
Read more about DTU High Tech Summit at DTU’s website here.
It’s free for all to visit High Tech Summit 2017, but registration is required.
DI Digital | Polyteknisk Forening | Microsoft | Innosix | IBM | ATV | MADE | Stardust | Venture Cup | CKI Siemens | IDA