Network for Smaller Businesses
The network for smaller businesses (small to medium-sized) works to create a platform in the City of Knowledge where issues concerning retail, craftsmanship and service industries are discussed. The aim is to cooperate, develop ideas, share knowledge and build networks across different industries and educational institutions.
The role of the network is to:
- Identify opportunities for smaller and medium-size businesses to grow
- Identify projects that students can help solve
- Strengthen the foundation for internships and employment
- Support an attractive urban life
- Promote entrepreneurship and innovation to students and the business community
- Promote sustainable and future-oriented solutions
ADVODAN | Advokatfirmaet Nygaard | Bellevue Teatret | Black | Det Grønne Område | FFH-IT | Lars Arne Christensen Holding Aps | Lyngby Boligselskab | Maxgruppen | Murerfirmaet Ib Kristensen | Online-Advisor | Revisionsfirmaet Aage & Povl Holm | Eva Lilleør | Talent & Mind | Tømrer-Snedkerfirmaet Jørgen Spange | Cphbusiness | Lyngby-Taarbæk Municipality | Jobcenter Lyngby-Taarbæk
The partnership model of the City of Knowledge is a good example of how we can work together to create innovation and knowledge clusters for small, large and medium-sized businesses.
Steen Donner, CEO – Scion DTU, Science and Technology Park