Welcome September 2022 in Lyngby
With over 60 events throughout Denmark from late August until early October 2022, the next two months will be exciting for internationals throughout Denmark! Check out what’s happening in and around Lyngby.
More than 30 partners – municipalities, state authorities, business organisations, student organisations, business regions, and associations have joined forces to make YOU feel at home in Denmark.
The events in Lyngby are part of Welcome September 2022 – a national welcome month dedicated to welcoming internationals in Denmark. Numerous events make up Welcome September, and you will definitely find something for you!
Check out the full program here
These varied events are aimed at newly arrived and well-established internationals and Danes, who might not be aware of activities or information available to them in their area.
Events taking place in Lyngby
- Language Bar, 31 Aug – join us for a chat in Danish and meet new people
- Launch of Drop-in Thursdays @ International Hub Lyngby, 8 Sep
- Living in Lyngby (“Liv I Lyngby”), 2-3 Sep – a fair with food, music and kids activities
- International Citizens Days, 23-24 Sep – a fair in Copenhagen over two days with inspiration on housing, job and social life
- 10 Ways to Volunteer in Your Community, 30 Sep – learn about the possibilities to become a volunteer in Lyngby and share a meal with other friendly people
If you have questions concerning the events, get in touch with our program manager Hamad S. Rovsing, email@example.com, (+45) 2237 3910.