Career Fair 2019 (registration closed)
International talent lining up for jobs in Denmark
Lyngby-Taarbæk City of Knowledge with a number of partners host a Career Fair on October 25th 2019 in Lyngby.
Overwhelmed by the number of applicants
The Career fair has a maximum of 180 participants, so when more than 600 international talent applied for a seat, it has been an enormous task to screen the CVs and select the 180 most relevant candidates to match the open jobs in the 12 participating companies. ”The Career Fair has generated an enormous interest among global talent living across the Greater Copenhagen region.It seems that a matchmaking event introducing the global talent to local companies of all sizes, is a need! This is the first time we host such an event, certainly not the last time, says CEO Marianna Lubanski.
12 companies participating with open jobs
12 companies participate with open jobs within engineering, IT and business administration, among others Hempel, DTU, GN Group, MiWire, Hempel AS, ScienceJob, Snowminds, BlueBenu, Falcon, Statum, Termonova A/S, Welcome Group Consulting and Radiometer.
The event takes place:
Friday, October 25, 2019 from 1-4 pm at BMW Experience Center Jan Nygaard AS,
Firskovvej 33, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby
- (12.00-13.00: Stand setup (e.g. roll-ups, business cards)
- 12.30-13.00: Arrival and registration
- 13.00-13.10: Welcome by host Marianna Lubanski, CEO Lyngby-Taarbæk Vidensby
- 13.10-13.20: Understand the Danish corporate culture by Else Christensen, CEO Relocare
- 13.20-13.30: Tips on onboarding of international employees by Bente Brobæk, HR Partner at Haldor Topsøe
- 13.30-13.40: Briefly on recruitment processes by Dorte Vølund, CEO Talent & Mind
- 13.40-13.50: Company presentation round: Company representatives will each give a short presentation about what they do, e.g. open vacancies and short description of what they are looking for.
- 13.50-14.00: Short break: Gather your thoughts and get ready to meet your possible match
- 14.00-15.30: Match making rounds at stands by Copenhagen Capacity. You will be matched in advance with suitable candidates. In five rounds you will meet your matches.
We match companies and candidates – you will be provided with a detailed and customized plan in advance.
- 15.30-15.40: Recap of the day by host Marianna Lubanski, CEO Lyngby-Taarbæk Vidensby
- 15.40-16.00: Free network time with drinks and snacks.
The event is arranged and supported by: