Join the Career Fair 2019 – and find your new job in Greater Copenhagen
– Registration is now closed!
The Career Fair will focus on match making between companies and talents with the opportunity for very specific contacts and job agreements. In addition, there will be exciting, relevant presentations about onboarding of international employees, Danish company culture and the recruitment process when recruiting new employees.
Participation is free of charge, but registration is required.
Who is the event targeting?
- International students seeking internships, student jobs, graduate positions or project partners.
- International talents (spouses, specialists etc.) looking for internships, part-time or full-time jobs.
- Local companies in Lyngby, Gladsaxe and Ballerup – as well as in the rest of Greater Copenhagen – with specific need for contact with technical specialists from eg. DTU and business academics from eg. Cphbusiness.
- 12.30-13.00: Arrival and registration
- 13.00-13.10: Welcome by host Marianna Lubanski, CEO Lyngby-Taarbæk Vidensby
- 13.10-13.20: Understand the Danish corporate culture by Else Christensen, CEO Relocare
- 13.20-13.30: Tips on onboarding of international employees by Bente Brobæk, HR Partner at Haldor Topsøe
- 13.30-13.40: Briefly on recruitment processes by Dorte Vølund, CEO Talent & Mind
- 13.40-13.50: Company presentation round: Company representatives will each give a short presentation about what they do, e.g. open vacancies and short description of what they are looking for.
- 13.50-14.00: Short break: Gather your thoughts and get ready to meet your possible match
- 14.00-15.30: Match making rounds at stands by Copenhagen Capacity. You will be matched in advance with suitable candidates. In five rounds you will meet your matches.
We match companies and candidates – you will be provided with a detailed and customized plan in advance.
- 15.30-15.40: Recap of the day by host Marianna Lubanski, CEO Lyngby-Taarbæk Vidensby
- 15.40-16.00: Free network time with drinks and snacks.
The event is arranged and supported by: