October 7, 2021
The FUTURE Magazine is out and it has green transition on the agenda
FUTURE is an annual magazine that goes in depth with some of Lyngby-Taarbæk Municipality’s most interesting development projects. This year with the green transition as the main narrative, which is high on the agenda for local companies, organisations, and not least educational institutions.
Green just got even greener
“Lyngby is a frontrunner among green cities of the world. By working together, we come up world-class solutions and products, to make the city greener, healthier, and more affluent. In this year’s edition of Lyngby FUTURE, you will gain deeper knowledge about many exiting projects for an even more sustainable Lyngby, a city where the green world is in the making.”
This is how Marianna Lubanski, CEO of Science City Lyngby, finishes the editorial of this year’s FUTURE Magazine, which was published this week with the local newspaper Det Grønne Område and as an e-paper.
In FUTURE, you can look forward to reading about:
- LIFE Campus: Opening science to children
- Maersk Drilling helps CO2 go back in the underground
- Jan Nygaard: Picking up the right sustainable car
- Science City Lyngby’s Sustainability Award: … And the winner is … U/NORD!
- DTU is built on sustainability
- GreenUP Accelerator: A unique incubator serving green transition
- Cphbusiness: Innovative academic setup shapes businesses of the future
- Microsoft: Normal is back – but not really
- Lyngby-Taarbæk Municipality leads the quest for sustainable transformation
Read FUTURE online! Find e-paper links her.