Network for Smaller Businesses
The network for smaller businesses (small to medium-sized) works to create a platform in the City of Knowledge where issues concerning retail, craftsmanship and service industries are discussed. The aim is to cooperate, develop ideas, share knowledge and build networks across different industries and educational institutions.
The role of the network is to:
- Identify opportunities for smaller and medium-size businesses to grow
- Identify projects that students can help solve
- Strengthen the foundation for internships and employment
- Support an attractive urban life
- Promote entrepreneurship and innovation to students and the business community
- Promote sustainable and future-oriented solutions
- Smaller businesses in the retail, craftsmanship and service industries, Advodan, Advokatfirmaet Nygaard, Byportalerne.dk, Lyngby Boldklub, Maxgruppen, Murefirmaet Ib Kristensen, Online-Advisor, Revisionsfirmaet Aage & Povl Holm, Tømrer-Snedkerfirmaet Jørgen Spange, WinCo
- Educational institutions, K-Nord og Cphbusiness
- Social housing associations
- Municipality Jobcenter
The partnership model of the City of Knowledge is a good example of how we can work together to create innovation and knowledge clusters for small, large and medium-sized businesses.
Steen Donner, CEO – Scion DTU, Science and Technology Park