Network for Internationalisation
An international hub
The network for Internationalisation works to ensure that Lyngby-Taarbæk will welcome international specialists, scientists and students. The aim is to make Lyngby-Taarbæk an international hub for its citizens, educational institutions, cultural life and the business community.
The network is actively involved in attracting and maintaining international staff, scientists and students and their families. In doing so, the network focuses on:
- How to welcome international citizens
- Attractive housing for international students, researchers and professionals
- International school and day care options
- Mentoring programmes
- Easier access to sports, culture and associations
- English-speaking activities and tours
The network further supports regional and national initiatives that contribute to making Lyngby-Taarbæk a welcoming home for international citizens and their families.
Aquaporin | CLAVIS | Cphbusiness | | Danske Bank | DTU | Volunteer-center Lyngby-Taarbæk | Haldor Topsøe | Hotel Scandic Eremitage | Lyngby City Library | Lyngby-Taarbæk Municipality | Maersk Drilling | Microsoft | Polyteknisk Forening PF | Relocare Group | Rotary | Sprogcenter Hellerup